Um blog do 8ºG da Escola S/3 Condes de Resende - Canelas

terça-feira, maio 17, 2005

______
______
______
______
______

PLANETA MUSICAL
__________

DESINY'S CHILD- LOSE MY BREATH

[Chorus]
Can you keep up?
Babyboy, make me lose my breath
Bring the noise, make me lose my breath
Hit me a hard,make me lose my (Hah Hah)
Can you keep up?

Babyboy, make me lose my breath
Bring the noise, make me lose my breath
Hit me a hard, make me lose my breath (Hah Hah)

[Beyonce]
OOOhI put it right there, made it easy for you to get toNow you wanna act like you don't know what to doafter I done did everything that you asked megrabbed you, grind you, liked you, tried youMoved so fast baby now I can't find you

OOOhI'm startin' to believe that I'm way too much for youAll that talk but it seems like it can't come throughall them nights like you satisfy me, now I see where believing you got meGave you the wheel, but you can't drive me[Chorus]

[Kelly]
OOOhTwo things I don't like when I'm trying get my grooveis a partener that meets me only half way, and just can't proveTake me out so deep when you know you can't swimneed a lifeguard, and I need protectionTo put it on me deep in the right directionOOOh

You understand the facts that I'm trying get to youYou movin' so slow like you just don't have a clueDidn't mama teach you to give affection?Iknow the difference from a man and an adolescentIt ain't you boo, so get steppin'

[Chorus x2]
[Michelle]If you can't make we say OOOLike the beat of this drunWhy you ask for some , you really want noneIf you can't mke we say OOOLike the beat of this groove

[Beyonce]
You don't have no business and this is your papersBaby you are dismissed, dismissed,dismissed,dismissed,dismissed,dismissed[Chorus x2]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

musica d nojo

1:55 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home